Riverbed solutions help companies transition from legacy hardware to a new software-defined and cloud-centric approach to networking and application delivery for the digital age. The Riverbed Application Performance Platform™ takes Riverbed’s SD-WAN solution for agile networking that really works, and adds to this digital backbone industry-leading solutions for WAN optimization and hybrid networking, for branch IT orchestration, and for end-to-end visibility from device to cloud. All these solutions are integrated in a flexible, modular, digital architecture that delivers any apps, data and services from any public or private cloud across any network to any end-point, with the best possible user experience as determined by business policy.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
The Senior/Financial Analyst will be responsible for the annual expense budgeting process, monthly forecasting, and monthly analysis and follow up for the Sales, Marketing, PS and Channel organizations in APJ. In this process he/she will build close business partnerships with operational management to ensure sufficient visibility is available to generate accurate forecasts.
Creation and development of weekly and monthly management reports for the APJ management team including Orders, Sales and Margin analysis and building financials modeling, run scenario analysis and provide data analytics to identify areas of risk and opportunity will also be a key component of the role.. This individual will support the various business partners in the definition, creation and development of their operational dashboards with key performance indicators and will be closely involved in the business forecasting process.
As the need arises, the Financial Analyst will provide support for APJ business decisions, including justification for expansion into new countries, identification of opportunities to improve efficiency and other ad hoc projects identified by the VP Finance.
Based in Singapore this role reports to the VP Finance
· Business budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis
· Operational Spend analysis
· Build relationships and work closely with the APJ Operational Management providing value-added business analysis and support.
· Quarterly and Monthly management reporting for Channels, Marketing, PS and Sales management;
· Creation and maintenance of an APJ Monthly Metrics Scorecard
· Development and improvement of new/existing reports for APJ
· Support in cost saving and business optimization projects
· Provide management insight into current business performance
· Support of the weekly business forecasting process
· Liaise with the US finance teams to assist with budget and forecast issues
· Finance or Business education (university degree or equivalent)
· 5-7 years business control experience
· High growth, high technology experience preferred including knowledge of hardware and software businesses
· Analytical mind with accounting knowledge and business sense
· Ability to function as a business partner
· Must have the ability to adhere to deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment
· Self Starter
· Very good communication and interpersonal skills
· Good computer skills: MS Office (mainly Excel) literate; Oracle experience would be an advantage.
If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamically growing, billion dollar plus company, then you should look closely at Riverbed. We offer the rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. The company has been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining today’s top talent as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications.
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.