With a powerful combination of Digital Experience, Cloud Networking, and Cloud Edge solutions, Riverbed – The Digital Performance Company – provides a modern IT architecture for the digital enterprise, delivering new levels of operational agility and visibility, while dramatically accelerating business performance and outcomes. As businesses transform digitally and experiment with new technologies, they partner with Riverbed to push boundaries, increase performance, and rethink possible.
Riverbed is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue and 30,000+ customers – including 98% of the Fortune 100 and 100% of the Forbes Global 100.
Performance engineer- QA
Position Description: Roles and Responsibilities:
• Determine high-level performance testing scope, timeframes and environment needs, on regular basis.
• Gain awareness of new product features and execution affecting product performance for each iteration.
• Plan NFT regression on iteration basis, while main Third parties’ components are added\changed.
• Implement tests using different languages and load tests tools
• Analyze results to identify system bottlenecks, performance degradation or missed SLA, and work with developers to improve:
a. System performance
• Conduct performance tests, analysis and create test reports summary to enable decisions before releases stability.
• Troubleshoot and resolve JAVA Memory application server issues, at both, Lab and Customer’s deployments.
• Coordinate with support team to diagnose performance issues, and provide technical assistance.
• Develop and execute preemptive monitoring and maintain processes and tools.
• Define load data model and statistical reports for system performance and capacity.
• Define Hardware sizing for both SaaS and On Premise releases.
• Security – Scans Production environments SSL, and third parties, and conduct regular Penetration tests.
• At least 8 years of proven experience as professional performance engineer in commercial software companies
• Thorough knowledge in J2EE environments and JVM behaviors and tuning- Must
• Experience in scripting languages, and load testing tools- Must
• Familiar with various DB like: Oracle, Vertica, Cassandra - Strong Advantage
• Familiar with AWS environment – Advantage
• Familiar with Docker technology - Advantage
• Passion for resolving complex problems
• Excellent analytic skills
• Good written English
• Good interpersonal skills
Riverbed offers a rewarding experience of working with the best minds in the industry that are changing the world through cutting edge technology and applications. We are proud of our great culture that continuously fosters innovation, collaboration, and diverse work environments. We remain committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the most diverse group of talent to better serve our customers.
Learn more about Riverbed: www.riverbed.com
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.