Our people tell us life at Riverbed is challenging, creative, collaborative and fun. They’re an impressive team of individuals, and we think they’re on to something.
Riverbed delivers a technology platform that helps organizations push digital boundaries and rethink possible. Our solutions help companies optimize the apps and services they depend on to deliver amazing digital experiences to their users. From Digital Experience Management to Next-Gen infrastructure technologies, enhancing digital performance across every aspect of a customer’s business is our obsession.
We’re trusted by 30,000 of the world’s leading companies and amazing brands. Headquartered in San Francisco, with more than XX offices around the world, we’re a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue and we’re excited for what’s next.
Sales Support and Order Management Specialist
Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred or relevant years of job experience
• Proven ability to provide exceptional high end customer service
• Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
• Must be able to multi-task
• Multi-lingual capabilities preferred
• Ability to solve problems and meet daily challenges
• Extremely proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
• Enterprise ERP and CRM user experience, such as Oracle, Salesforce.com or SAP, preferred
• Should be creative, a self-starter, fast learner, detail oriented and conscientious team player
Riverbed is pioneering what’s next for digital performance, and our technology is solving some of the most pressing challenges organizations are facing in the digital era. We celebrate thinking differently. We champion trying new things. We love what we do. If you are a high-achiever who wants to be part of a dynamic, growing team, then you should take a closer look at Riverbed. There’s a reason we’ve been recognized multiple years for attracting and retaining top talent and as a great place to work by Glassdoor, Fortune magazine’s 20 Great Workplaces in Tech and by numerous other publications. (Hint: It isn’t the snacks, though we offer those too.)
Learn more at www.riverbed.com.
Riverbed is proud to be an affirmative action (AA) and equal employment opportunities (EEO) employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.